Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you name every player to have played for us during the AMEX era?

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU

Missed Rodriguez, Lita, Conway, Andrews (wonder if that says something about this season?), Agdestein, Harley and Mattock.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
49/57. I missed Navarro, Vicente, Sparrow, Mattock, Stephens, Barker, Maksimenko and Chicksen. I spent ages trying to remember Barkers name but couldn't manage it. I had to use Google to assist me with a few of the spellings. After two years I still can't spell Koooooshhhak correctly.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Who the hell is David Gonzalez Giraldo? He only played two games apparently yet no one seems to have forgotten him. I haven't the faintest idea who he is...when did he play for us?!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Who the hell is David Gonzalez Giraldo? He only played two games apparently yet no one seems to have forgotten him. I haven't the faintest idea who he is...when did he play for us?!

David Gonzalez, Colombian goalkeeper, joined us in January 2012 after he was released by Man City. Played two games, and was released at the end of the season. Signed for Barnsley and played against us - and let in 5 goals.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Only played one home game late in the 2011-12 season v Watford, a wickedly curling free kick beat him early, from then on the north stand sarcastically cheered every time he caught the ball despite a not actually particularly bad performance. It was ridiculously shameful of so called supporters, to the point that when poyet dropped him to protect him it actually seemed like he was trying to protect him rather than because he didn't want to admit to a bad performance (it was a passable performance). His second appearance was the last away game that season.

He then played for Barnsley dropping an early cross under little pressure, which allowed us to run riot. I believe Barnsley were missing several players that day, which didn't help, but it was a bad performance by him that day regardless.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Had to write names down on a piece of paper before hand got 56 input with 7 minutes left and forgot Greer.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
48/57- couldn't remember the Colombian keeper's name and missed some obvious ones like Noone, Ince and Conway. Got all the first column though

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Had to write names down on a piece of paper before hand got 56 input with 7 minutes left and forgot Greer.
That's a lot of work for a monumental cock-up. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here