Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you guess the EXACT amount of tickets we sent back to Cheltenham ?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Uncle Buck said:
1099 plus one Aldershot fan...

Is Frensham up by your neck of the woods, and more importantly are there any decent PUBS ?

:jester:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Rougvie said:
Is Frensham up by your neck of the woods, and more importantly are there any decent PUBS ?

:jester:

Frensham is up the road from where I have lived in the past.

There are a couple of reasonable pubs there, be sure not to fall into the rather large bit of water they refer to as a pond.

Better to head to Farnham and enjoy all the posh student birds in the William Cobbett on a Friday night or go next door to the Lamb and enjoy a late spring evening on their roof top garden.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Uncle Buck said:
Frensham is up the road from where I have lived in the past.

There are a couple of reasonable pubs there, be sure not to fall into the rather large bit of water they refer to as a pond.

Better to head to Farnham and enjoy all the posh student birds in the William Cobbett on a Friday night or go next door to the Lamb and enjoy a late spring evening on their roof top garden.

CHEYAS.

We are stopping for lunch on Sunday and I am trying to make it into an all day session.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Rougvie said:
Its TWENTY SIX.

There will be 26 tickets available on the gate for Albion fans tomorrow.

Not sure about us getting anymore as by all accounts they are doing some promotion to try and fill the ground.

So in Theory there will be 1100 Albion there tomorrow. :clap:

Smashing so means either way I will get a ticket. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here