Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we have this kit next season please?

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Sorry. Crap 'Photoshopping' and yet ANOTHER thread about a new kit.

Gosh. Didn't realise the shorts and socks would come out so big.

Attachments

• BHA Nike.jpg
    BHA Nike.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 1,282
  • nike short.jpg
    nike short.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 1,268
  • nike sock.jpg
    nike sock.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 1,264

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would certainly advocate the dark blue shorts, white ones are naff

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hope not the shorts and socks are awful. We are BHA not Sheffield Wednesday, as the shorts are nearly black. If we must have blue shorts make them the same colour blue as the stripes of the shirts but I think white look much more classy.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
No no no.

The blue stripe has to be down the centre of the shirt.
Be nice to have the old badge back though.
And it has to be white socks

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Hope not the shorts and socks are awful. We are BHA not Sheffield Wednesday, as the shorts are nearly black. If we must have blue shorts make them the same colour blue as the stripes of the shirts but I think white look much more classy.

Agreed BG. Didn't really notice the difference but I am a bit of a novice with 'Photoshop'.

Still a bigger fan of the blue shorts and socks than the white though - especially as some of our greatest recent moments have been in that colour combination

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
yes looks good, think the red nike logo looks a bit tacky, should be black or blue. and shorts or socks should have some strips on them at least, not just all blue (boring)

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
I agree too. 100%, always preferred the old badge too. I know the new one was created to move away from the old board when DK took over (wasnt it?), but the badge goes back way before them...

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
Got to be Adidas, they KNOW football and are at least European. For me, Nike are usurpers, don't have the tradition and most probably their execs refer to our beautiful game as Soccerball......damn yanks!

:rant:

Like the kit though...with a stripe down the middle though as Ev said.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Personally I'm not mad keen on any of that. A bit too Nike running and not enough old school football for me. Prefer white shorts and the lower v neck with thinner stripes.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
The stripe should be centred under the V neck collar.

Wigan's shirt from last season is the best blue and white striped shirt ever IMHO

08-09-Wigan-Home-Shirt.gif

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
no that's awful. Palace ditched a perfectly good Errea design for a Nike Parks Football template

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Like the darker blue stripes, round badge and the collar. I would like the club to get Umbro to make the kit as they have a great range of retro looking kits - England, Man City and West Brom spring to mind.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Let's have an NSC art "competition". Everyone design a new kit for the albion, and we can all vote and submit the designs to the club "for consideration".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here