[Albion] Can we get another goalkeeper on loan ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
It’s like North Korea on NSC. “You must all agree or there will be consequences”. I’ve pointed out Sanchez as he made an absolute howler which lead to a goal. Also I highlighted Welbecks awful miss and that he (being our centre forward) hasn’t scored a single goal this season. BUT I can’t say these things without criticism.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It’s like North Korea on NSC. “You must all agree or there will be consequences”. I’ve pointed out Sanchez as he made an absolute howler which lead to a goal. Also I highlighted Welbecks awful miss and that he (being our centre forward) hasn’t scored a single goal this season. BUT I can’t say these things without criticism.

If you come to a forum and write your opinions, then yes there will be people who disagree with you. Thats how things work.

If you struggle with it, then any forum won't be the right place for you.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Reading all the replies the obvious answer to the question is no.

A good old NSC pile on at it’s best. :moo:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

A lot depends on your motivation! Are you a genuine Albion fan or are you just fishing. My bet is on the latter. If that's not the case then you've a lot to learn about football!!!

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

Can we replace you. :D

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

i'd probably just have year off mate , you'll do no good here until you toe the line ....x

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
OP will be disappointed with this thread starter

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Tbf You didn’t . You implied that an unforced error = Sanchez needs replacing. Hence the title of the thread. Most think that’s either a wind up, over the top hyperbole and / or a tad unfair - given he saved us a point in the last minute.
As for Welbeck, there’s multiple threads full of people fretting negatively about either his injury record, scoring record, or our reliance on him and there has been pretty much every day since he was signed two years ago. Such is NSC …

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I'll say AGAIN - nobody's arguing that he didn't make an error - what people are mysified about is why you want to replace him. Equally, you've been asked at least twice who he should be replaced with. Feel free to answer the actual points put to you rather than coming out with yet more codswallop - this time about North Korea.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Sorry, which AWFUL miss was that?

You really don't understand football, do you or you might have noticed we are the only team in the PL to have 2 players in the top 10 goalscorers. It doesn't matter who scores, as long as the team does.

As for Sanchez, you didn't point out his error, you suggested we replaced him with a loanee keeper!!!

Last edited:

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
Sorry, which AWFUL miss was that?

You really don't understand football, do you or you might have noticed we are the only team in the PL to have 2 players in the top 10 goalscorers. It doesn't matter who scores, as long as the team does.

If you didn’t see the miss, then probably best to give football a miss until you understand it.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I can’t see why people can’t point out the obvious error, it’s just strange and potentially cost us a victory yesterday.

It didn't potentially cost us a victory yesterday. The score was 2-2 at the time. We weren't winning.

There's no guarantee that we'd have scored afterwards if it didn't happen.

The 2 events are unrelated.

Hope this helps.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
If you didn’t see the miss, then probably best to give football a miss until you understand it.

There'll be quite a few of us giving football a miss then 'cos I didn't see an 'awful' miss with Welbeck either!
Can you let us know when in the match this happened because I will watch a re run to see the error of my ways

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
I'll say AGAIN - nobody's arguing that he didn't make an error - what people are mysified about is why you want to replace him. Equally, you've been asked at least twice who he should be replaced with. Feel free to answer the actual points put to you rather than coming out with yet more codswallop - this time about North Korea.

I don’t pick the side, I just give my opinion. 99% of our players you wouldn’t have previously heard of 2 years ago so how would I know who to replace him with, it’s above my pay grade. All I know is that he doesn’t fill me with confidence.

What was everybody's reaction when he ‘superman’ himself and let a goal in ? Be honest.

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
It didn't potentially cost us a victory yesterday. The score was 2-2 at the time. We weren't winning.

There's no guarantee that we'd have scored afterwards if it didn't happen.

The 2 events are unrelated.

Hope this helps.

If he hadn’t let that goal in then they would have 2 goals and we would have 3, meaning we win. Are you thick ?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
If he hadn’t let that goal in then they would have 2 goals and we would have 3, meaning we win. Are you thick ?

No, we scored a 3rd goal after Liverpool scored their 3rd.

The fact that we then went on to score a 3rd goal isn't any way connected to the fact that they scored a 3rd beforehand. :lolol:

Football's not quid pro quo, you know....

Of course, I may well have been watching a completely different game to you.

Which I'll concede is entirely likely as at the time you might well have been watching your home team at Selhurst Park. :smile:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

But if he hadn't made a couple of top class saves they would have had 4 or 5 goals and Brighton would have 3, meaning a loss. If we're going to look at it in the extremely simplistic way you do.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports