Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can we all agree now...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Another (piss poor) version carried out today in Cardiff by a bunch of rather badly co-ordinated Welshmen, I see.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I have just come back from the Oval and oh my goodness. It was like a worst of from the Euros.

Lots of attempts at the Iceland clap, all too fast none in time. Will Griggs on fire being sung constantly alongside don't take me home.

A few times the Will Grigg one was pretty good but over and over again is tiresome

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I have just come back from the Oval and oh my goodness. It was like a worst of from the Euros.

Lots of attempts at the Iceland clap, all too fast none in time. Will Griggs on fire being sung constantly alongside don't take me home.

A few times the Will Grigg one was pretty good but over and over again is tiresome

What, Surrey v Somerset ? You mean we've got to put up with this in cricket as well ?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It can't just be me who thinks that "Don't Take Me Home" is one of the worst football songs of all time. It's like a dirge and the words are shite.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I was at a Wolfsburg game earlier this year and at the end of the match their players stand in front their ultras and in tandem do that clap thing.

Not sure how all of a sudden it is being labelled the Icelandic clap.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It can't just be me who thinks that "Don't Take Me Home" is one of the worst football songs of all time. It's like a dirge and the words are shite.

It's just a poor man's version of that...ahem....classic...Achy Breaky Heart. :ffsparr:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yep. The whole game was full of Middle aged men and geeky looking teenagers trying to start football chants.

The Icelandic clap was just embarrassing

I've always said that 20/20 is a magnet for people who don't like cricket. Despite my hopes to the contrary, no-one is showing me otherwise.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was at a Wolfsburg game earlier this year and at the end of the match their players stand in front their ultras and in tandem do that clap thing.

Not sure how all of a sudden it is being labelled the Icelandic clap.

It was that floozy, Agnes of Kópavogur, who started it on a hen weekend in Glasgow.....

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Speaking as an individual of proud Viking heritage and with a love of beards I will be performing the Iceland clap thing alone if necessary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here