Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can the good folk of NSC help a little girl walk again.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Can this not get onto other club forums, can anyone tweet it. Would do it myself if I wasn't over 40 and stuck in the Stone Age. I thought it could be tweeted to BHAFC or something similar.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Great news. The upgrade the #fullkit made it in time to be updated in the programme so everyone at the game (who buys a programme) will be encouraged to quote #fullkit and donate

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Anyone able to calculate the amount raised with the fullkit hashtag? Also, I think Jon needed the kit supplied? The club agreed with the shirt last time so not sure if anyone was able to pull the same favour?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I know the result today was disappointing but let's not forget the #fullkit

Did it get a decent space in the programme or was it confined to a few lines?

needyeagle

Mar 19, 2014
I know the result today was disappointing but let's not forget the #fullkit

Did it get a decent space in the programme or was it confined to a few lines?

Very pleased to see the story of how the Brighton fans have put rivalry aside to help Scarlett is in todays Argus

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Any update on the #fullkit?

I was contacted, by way PM, from a Palace fan who said the Palace fan who is going to wear the shirt had not received it from the club. I spoke to the club and that very same day the shirt that had been sent by recorded delivery had been returned to them. The guy was out when delivery was attempted and he then didn't go to pick it up. It's now been put in the regular (no signature required) post.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I was contacted, by way PM, from a Palace fan who said the Palace fan who is going to wear the shirt had not received it from the club. I spoke to the club and that very same day the shirt that had been sent by recorded delivery had been returned to them. The guy was out when delivery was attempted and he then didn't go to pick it up. It's now been put in the regular (no signature required) post.

I do hope he does not welch on his part of the deal. Perhaps a shirt could be sent to the Palace club shop so he could pick it up on the day.:D

Last edited:

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
From Sundays game where Scarlett was one of the mascots.

VOT0xQB.png

A huge thanks to all Brighton fans for their contributions.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
From Sundays game where Scarlett was one of the mascots.

VOT0xQB.png

A huge thanks to all Brighton fans for their contributions.

That's fair brough a tear to my eye, that is ****ing brilliant :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here