Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can I just say...

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Derby are a team that are TENTH in the CHAMPIONSHIP.

They were in the PREMIERSHIP last season and have some very good players.

Is it any wonder that they made us look a bit poor and exposed our players weaknesses??

Lets get back to all the positive things about Brighton at the moment!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Really ali? We knocked Man City out, we should be turning over teams like Derby...

No, good post. :clap:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
They didnt have that many shots, and we saw a perfect hat trick I think tonight. They scored pretty much ever chance they had.

we properly had them on the racks, and if we scored when we had them under pressure in the first 20 minutes it may have been different.

We did look exposed, but maybe because we playedwith 3 ping pings in midfield

We didnt disgrace ourselves, and I think that shows that despite conceeding 4 at home, the team were not booed off the pitch

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Isn't that only one defeat in 12 for them now...

Tonights result isn't worth worrying about in the grand scheme of things and we would have probabily lost to Leeds in the next round anyway.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Didn't think they were any good really. We should have been 1 up dodgy first for them, second was a strange one and apart from that they did nothing until we started to push forward going for the equaliser. Having said that we were pretty poor too many long balls

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
As I said in the other thread. We didn't play badly, First half shoulda been 1-1 or 2-2.

Second half we were a bit ragged

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here