Can I get a paper ticket for tonight?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Right, so i'm a STH in the north, with my dad and my mate. my dad can't go tonight and can't get his ticket down to me so i have a spare. Can i go and say that either i need a paper one for tonight for my collegue to come or (if i can't do that) say i've left it at home and get a paper one?

Sorry fi it is on the site, i can't actually find where abouts that information is!

EDIT: This is the worst post i've ever made.

What i mean is one of my group can't get down to the football tonight so his card isn't being used. Can i get a paper copy for tonight for some one else to come in his place?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Yes, although I believe it will cost you £5. Get in there early though, as you know how busy it can get!

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
basicaly mate the best thing to do is go to the ticket office. this happened to me the other day. What I would do is say you have left yours... Give it to your mate but DONT send him in first. Get them to print you a paper ticket which will cost you £5 and enter the stadium together.. Done !
I would advise 45 mins to an hour before KO otherwise you will be in there a very long time !

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
Go to the club shop at the ground with the card number and fan number and for a small fee they will print you one.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
thanks guys, i used to know where to find this - now i don't on the new site :down:

Go in to the office, say "we've left my dads ticket at home, can he hav a print out please?" and then they'll deactivate the card for the game and i can use the paper one and my one. fantastic.

larsmartin

Sep 23, 2011
Best to phone in advance and pay the fee. You can then pick up the ticket in the little ticket collection booth from opposite the club shop thus avoiding having to queue to get in the club shop and collect your ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports