Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can Brighton do a Sevilla ???

SeagullAA

Dec 19, 2005
About six years ago they returned to La Liga after being in obscurity for over 40 years and then returned to the European Cup (and winning the Uefa Cup) where they have been thereabouts ever since.

As we are enjoying the good times at the moment, do you think we actually have a chance to do something EVEN bigger than Sevilla did back then???

Back then they had JUANDE RAMOS. A very well run board and everything was well set up.

We have GUS POYET a very very good chairman and everything is so well set up i really think we will get promoted.

Could Gus Poyet achieve legendary status????

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Keep your feet on the ground, your getting way ahead of yourself.

We've played 5 games, drawn 1 and of the 4 we won, we only beat Donny with a last minute goal and beat pompey when they missed a last minute pen.

Yes we have a good team, yes we are a club on the up and so much better than we've been for years, and yes we are all massively excited at what we are witnessing...... but 5 games and 1 month into a season in a very competitive league is just that.

Forget Sevilla and worry about Bristol City next game :thumbsup:

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
Keep your feet on the ground, your getting way ahead of yourself.

We've played 5 games, drawn 1 and of the 4 we won, we only beat Donny with a last minute goal and beat pompey when they missed a last minute pen.

Yes we have a good team, yes we are a club on the up and so much better than we've been for years, and yes we are all massively excited at what we are witnessing...... but 5 games and 1 month into a season in a very competitive league is just that.

Forget Sevilla and worry about Bristol City next game

Great Post - Could not agree more with you

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
After the start we have had anything is possible-this also includes 2 & 1/2 months without a win,for example or you could also look at 12 straight defeats(best not mention the 12th),but look closer into your Telescopic device and you will also appreciate the fact we are "Light years" ahead of 2002.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Just the thought of being in the premier league gives me an erection... to be in it for real my penis would explode... to be winning in EUROPE I think I would probably die...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here