Can anyone recommend a decent Gym in the Brighton area ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Somewhere with a nice atmosphere without a load of boneheads pumping 100 kg's of hard steel in front of a large mirror and making you feel like a weedy little runt ?

Decent equipment, reasonable price and not having to wait 20 minutes to push a few 10 kg bar reps.

Thanks.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

Somewhere with a nice atmosphere without a load of boneheads pumping 100 kg's of hard steel in front of a large mirror and making you feel like a weedy little runt ?

Decent equipment, reasonable price and not having to wait 20 minutes to push a few 10 kg bar reps.

Thanks.

Ehhhh NO!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

BHA123456

Apr 12, 2012
Virgin Active health and racket club right near the Amex. I am a member there and it is a fantastic gym. It has just about everything there.

Finally Falmer

Jul 18, 2010
It's more than a few miles out, but i often use the gyms at Peacehaven & Lewes Leisure Centres. I would definetley recommend them. No bone heads! and reasonably priced.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Fitness First by Brighton station, £35.00 a month. Never too busy even at peak hours, you can usually get all your workout done without having to wait. Loads of running machines with a big mirror at the front to watch yourself repulsively sweat...or the bang tidy female 4 machines down and they have tv's on the wall, very handy when the football highlights are on. Grood weight section too and theres not too many pumped up, roid raging types...just a few.

...And there is always a healthy selection of fine females to admire :p

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Evening Star.

LOL. I spend too much time propping up a bar and not being underneath a bar sweating like a turkey on Xmas Eve so as much as I would like continue this lifestyle with the big 5 0 in 2 months I feel I need to at least make a token effort to change my ways.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
keep your money US

press ups,sit ups, loads of exercises using your own body weight

for the ticker,can't beat running or a bike

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Gym Bowen lives this way now. Smashing Super Lovely............................
Gym Fix It was pretty good but closed down now.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports