Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone else see us beating Leicester...

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
We'll beat Leicester.

Fill yer boots mate

Leics.JPG

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
0-1

Calderon '73

.....you have not been charged for this information

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
We have no chance. Leicester are promoted and now want to nail the Championship. It will be party time at .....whatever their ground is called these days. They only have to turn up to win.

We will win........

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
we will beat them and then set the team off onto a winning streak that pulls us into 6th on the last day, and continues into the 2 play off semis against Derby/Qpr/Wigan and the final, you heard it here first :D :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
we will beat them and then set the team off onto a winning streak that pulls us into 6th on the last day, and continues into the 2 play off semis against Derby/Qpr/Wigan and the final, you heard it here first :D :lolol:

I actually shudder to think of us in the Premier League given recent performances :ohmy:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

el punal

Of course we will. We're experts at putting a damper on anything remotely celebratory recently. We will win the Football League's Party Pooper of the Year Trophy. This, in the 93rd minute, following a training ground practised short corner routine resulting in the ball hitting the ref's arse and dribbling over the Leicester goal line. 1-0! Our first shot on target in the game.

We will now go on an amazing run of winning every game until the play-offs.

This is the Albion and I still love them. Bless 'em!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here