Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Campaign for "Sussex By The Sea" - PETITION

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
i would like to see some pictures of brighton , hove , portslade, shoreham , eastbourne , worthing. hastings horsham lewes etc etc plus ditchling beacon, beachey head , etc etc famous sussex landmarks

eg : so i can cheer when they show hove

GOSBTS!

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
i would like to see some pictures of brighton , hove , portslade, shoreham , eastbourne , worthing. hastings horsham lewes etc etc plus ditchling beacon, beachey head , etc etc famous sussex landmarks

GOSBTS!

Thats a good idea I think you would have to stop at Shoreham though nothing of much interest any further.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
:bounce:

Keep on signing everyone and get a rendition going at Saints, I'll start it a few times and I know the NSK will join in with me so just all join in.

On top of a petition hearing it from the stands will help too!

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house

GOSBTS!

Seem to have mainly just covered the coast, how about places in the north of the county, like Ashdown Forest. Ancestral home of the Delaware’s (he of the pavilion in Bexhill), birthplace of Winnie the Pooh & site of the Airman’s Grave.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Seem to have mainly just covered the coast, how about places in the north of the county, like Ashdown Forest. Ancestral home of the Delaware’s (he of the pavilion in Bexhill), birthplace of Winnie the Pooh & site of the Airman’s Grave.
To be fair the coastal areas are by far the best bits of Sussex... :fishing: :lolol:

Bounce for the petition - while it's open we might as well keep adding to it...

All those who have put their own names down already can surely still add names of a few extra people who would be in favour...? Could make a difference.

ADD EXTRA NAMES HERE...

Last edited:

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
I hope to hear this at Southampton guys loud and proud 3 or 4 renditions Please. Sing the boys to victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Cannot wait for this, NOW IS THE TIME FOR MARCHING!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
571 names ..moshe ...what are you going to do with them?
They will shortly be accompanying a highly professional prototype A-V presentation in a missive to the highest authority in the club.

The quality of the work that has gone into this now is very exciting and it appears to be the definitive no-brainer as to whether it should be used at The Amex. Let's hope the man at the top agrees..!!!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Now let your hearts be gay
Just heard Nashy on SCR during half-time... as a youngster he'd have bitten Robbo's arm off for a 3 year contract

Ricky Lambert might as well be Rashid Harkouk...

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here