Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cameron

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
So Cam has now beaten Jon, Federico & Nush in a public vote.

So what exactly is his appeal?

"Well, he's a nice chap. He reads the Bible."

Really. Do go on.

"Erm.... He likes fish."

Right. Please continue.

"That's about it."

OK. So these are his outstanding features. Given that Cameron is the sort of person whom if you met it would take you a full 30 SECONDS before you were dulled into a coma, WHY THE f*** IS HE STILL IN?

Honestly! Can someone explain it to me? Because someone's voting for him. Maybe they could give their reasons?

I am on the edge of my seat with anticipation.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Maybe everybody in Scotland is voting for him + all the Christians wot watch the show + angling's the most popular pastime in the UK so he maybe gets the fish-lovers votes too. Oh, yes, and I've got a largish bet on big Cam, so I've been phoning in to vote for him up to four million times a week... :p

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
For some reason he has the older woman’s vote because they for some insane reason seem to view him as a genuine and charming man.

His best moment swill include such highlights as: Cameron enters the BB4 house and Cameron goers to South Africa and… that’s it”.

I don’t think he is an international businessman as Jon seems to. But I think RI:SE evaluated him quite well. After Steph, please make him next to go.

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
Its the same people who think Jon is boring(The man is a god in my opinion)who think Cameron is interesting i.e shallow 35+ women!:rolleyes:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Cameron will win BB4. He is a virgin, non smoker, teetotal, bible reader.

Why ?:nono:

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
But I bet he's warped and twisted underneath the surface like all religious zealots, and sticks pins in his testicles and heats them with a lighter when no one's looking.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Cameron is the only housemate with a guarunteed 'fan-base' that will vote for him every week. The Christians will vote for him, the grannies will vote for him, the scots will vote for him. Its ridiculous but true.

Ray and Scott have split the female vote and Nush has nothing about her really. One winner, Cameron.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Gareth Glover said:
Cameron will win BB4. He is a virgin, non smoker, teetotal, bible reader.

Why ?:nono:

and is utterly dull, yet is still going to win. The stupidity of the mass public is amazing. Failing to understand after four years of Big Brother that it is the interesting people that make good TV, not the quiet ones.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Ray is seriously pissing me off. I've fallen asleep by the time he gets even halfway through a sentence, it's like watching Garth Crooks asking a question, only with Tourettes thrown in for added irritation.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'm sorry but people (especially women) LOVE dull!!! It's one valuable lesson I've learnt in life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here