Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cambridge v MIGHTY Leeds on BT

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
On Radio 5, the commentator, John Murray I think, said he had been chatting to Eddie Gray before the game and EG had said that on their day he felt Leeds were a match for anyone in the championship except for probably Brighton!

Nice one Eddie.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
On Radio 5, the commentator, John Murray I think, said he had been chatting to Eddie Gray before the game and EG had said that on their day he felt Leeds were a match for anyone in the championship except for probably Brighton!

Nice one Eddie.

I heard this. Best mate is a Leeds fan who has been giving me grief about us choking and then catching etc. For the rest of the season I can add "ask Eddie" to my standard reply of "if Pontus crying yet" after his display at the Amex.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Just seen this from a Leeds fan on the BBC live feed

Before criticising Leeds for making 8 changes, think about the powers that be that scheduled them to play on Monday night and then again in the championship on Friday. Fair?

Which is pretty funny. It's not like they play in a league where fixtures are regularly scheduled three days apart or anything.

If they are happy to take the money for being on TV then they have to be happy to accept TVs scheduling. ''You can't shoot your load without having empty balls afterwards''

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here