Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Wasn’t included into todays squad v Blackpool- van Bronckhorst said he is likely to be sold.

Heads it’s Ajax ???
Tails in Brighton ???

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
10D0261D-EC35-4A29-B72D-702C7619CD7E.jpeg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Looks like we’ve been outbid which is a bit annoying but Ajax are flush with money after 3 big sales.

Perhaps the club might get back to Rangers and match the Ajax deal? Manure came in and nicked Malacia from Lille, it’s possible. In addition, Rangers love an ex-Brighton centre back, I’m sure we’d have someone to give them as part of the deal?

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Think he looked a very good player in top European matches last season. Strong and with pace. Can play centre back or left back. Will be interesting to see how he develops.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Ajax technical director confirms there was a bid from Brighton but that the player wanted to go to Ajax.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm genuinely glad we didn't land him. The bloke clearly likes being a big fish in a tin pot league.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I'm genuinely glad we didn't land him. The bloke clearly likes being a big fish in a tin pot league.
Have to agree until they kick a ball in the PL it’s hard to judge a player. Enciso looks encouraging but not tested in the league where defenders are smarter and quicker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here