Calvin Andrew on his way back to the Withdean.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sad thing is that Paul Hart will possibly keep them up. They will then sack him in September if they are not top of the league and bring in a new manager to go for promotion.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Didn't he have an argument with a post playing for us ?

Not a bad player as I recall.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
He did indeed slide into a post on his last appearance and injure himself.

I personally thought he was fantastic for us. Never seen a player (attacking) win so many headers as he did.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Certainly couldn't fault his commitment to the cause. Never looked like scoring with the ball at his feet for us, but brought others into play and scored a few important headers.

Could be a worthwhile addition for Swindon. I think they were after a target man to play alongside Benyon.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Useful player but if you can't get into Palace's current tragedy of a team you have to wonder why.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
I would not be so sure as to think Hart will keep them up....

so far 2 games NO goals

I watched the first game at Swindon last Saturday and they were in a word...Shit....not as shit as last time I saw them but still shit..

Swindon are now bottom, so morale will be at an all time low.

Most of the fans are turning on Andrew Fitton (chairman) and the board as they are treating the club like a business( not a bad idea,) but selling the prized assets ie players, just to make a profit.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hope he does well for them because I have a soft spot for him after his heroics under Slade. Too little too late for Swindon though.............................the trapdoor is open and they are GOING DOWN :)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I agree he did well for us, but do you close your eyes every time its kicked to Glenn Murray?

No, but we play the ball to Glenn's feet so his heading from long passes of goal kicks are rather rare.

Andrew was called upon to attempt a header EVERY ATTACK. It was boring and direct but he was brilliant at it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports