Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Calvert - Lewin goes down for another 'pushing' penalty

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
are we seriously saying that the slight arm on the back can send a 6ft tall extremely fit athlete plummiting to the ground? I feel for him if thats the case since walking down the high street or a night out clubbing must be a nightmare, he must spend all his time on the floor. and dont get me started on the there was contact he was entitled to go down crap we hear but then i grew up watching the game in a different period and im not sure all the changes are for the better.

its bollocks all of this cheating at every slight contact.

They don't do this in their normal lives. Just take Edison in goal for city yesterday. Now this guy has a neck full of tattoos. One of the most painful places to get inked .

and yet he got hit in the face / neck with the ball ( not at mind bending speed ) and it looked for a good few minutes that his life was in serious jeopardy - pathetic.

The best money buys the best cheats.

It aint all that to view

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
He drew the foul expertly. Not something I like to see. Not ethical really, but not against the law. Not much that Lovren could do once he started the subtle lean into him. Sad really. Sad that he wants to label himself in this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here