Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Callum Hudson-Odoi - allowed to leave

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Status has changed and is now available to leave Chelsea.

Fee and wages unknown at this stage but personally would be surprised if we were not interested.

Thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Surely out of our league, wages-wise.

Even if not, I suspect bigger clubs than us will be interested.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Palace fans will be getting excited, not sure if they’ll pay the transfer fee but I’ve no doubt they’ll be up for obscene wages

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Possibly a good signing for a team like us but I don’t think he is any better than players we already have… he has very little end product.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Surely out of our league, wages-wise.

Even if not, I suspect bigger clubs than us will be interested.
Maybe not now with 63 Big Ones in the bank...

That's how these things work, right? ???

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Possibly a good signing for a team like us but I don’t think he is any better than players we already have… he has very little end product.

Sounds right up our street then?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Palace fans will be getting excited, not sure if they’ll pay the transfer fee but I’ve no doubt they’ll be up for obscene wages

The trouble is Palarse haven't got the hang of internet banking yet, so only deal in cash. They will need time to get several million notes of the realm together before they make their move, so could miss out.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Following the departure of Frank Lampard, and the subsequent appointment of Thomas Tuchel, Hudson-Odoi began playing more regularly. He started the first three matches under Tuchel, who immediately began to deploy him as a wing-back.[11] Hudson-Odoi said "It was something new for me. It was my first time trying it [in training] and I felt alright playing in it, it wasn't a problem for me. It was good trying to play that position."[43] Hudson-Odoi was named Man of the Match in Chelsea's 2–0 win against Burnley on 31 January 2021

If the fee was right and wages within our budget, I have no doubt Potter would mould him into a quality LWB

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I strongly feel that if we were to ever break our wage policy, it would be the beginning of the end.

The upper limit should increase year on year, as the sales income gets larger, but all the players need to understand they are all playing under the same wage constraints.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here