cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Ok here's how to update the squad
1. Go to customise FIFA
2. Go to change squads/rosters
3. Download updates.

We go from 2 1/2 star (one of the worst in the championship) to 3 stars

Also I suggest changing the stadium to the estadio de los artes.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
I'll wait for PES and a championship patch. There is no fun whatsoever playing a simple restricted football game regardless of how pretty it looks.

D

Deleted member 18477

I'll wait for PES and a championship patch. There is no fun whatsoever playing a simple restricted football game regardless of how pretty it looks.

you are clearly deluded!

pro evo use to be miles better up to 2007 (although fifa 2003 was quality), then the 2008 versions of both games were both shite!

then 2009 to present fifa has been better by a mile.

dont delude yourself any longer, buy fifa 2012!!

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009

think you'll find that FIFA 12 is absolutely LEAGUES ahead of PES in every aspect this year.

The ONLY thing PES has going for it is master league, which isnt even remotely realistic, and the only reason its got it going for it is because of the nostalgia factor

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
Why are there always idiots online. My first game I played brazil and the guy was just pausing and letting the time run out,just pissing around and sending me messages. Why buy the game if that's all u want to do.

Never mind I beat he 3-0.

When playing online I try and be Brighton as much as I can but most of the time people select barca/real/utd etc so there is no point using brighton, who is your 2nd choice online team? Mine in man utd

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
Why are there always idiots online. My first game I played brazil and the guy was just pausing and letting the time run out,just pissing around and sending me messages. Why buy the game if that's all u want to do.

When playing online I try and be Brighton as much as I can but most of the time people select barca/real/utd etc so there is no point using brighton, who is your 2nd choice online team? Mine in man utd

Mine is Villa, but I have only played one online game so far as Brighton. I was paired against a guy playing as Midlesborough and had quite a good game despite losing 2-1. The new pairing system seemed to have worked for me

D

Deleted member 18477

think you'll find that FIFA 12 is absolutely LEAGUES ahead of PES in every aspect this year.

The ONLY thing PES has going for it is master league, which isnt even remotely realistic, and the only reason its got it going for it is because of the nostalgia factor

i use to love the master league lol. always ended up with a couple of foreign teams in your league after they got promoted from div 2. not enough teams from one country to even fill 1 and a half leagues!!!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

It matches you with a team in the same league/quality now which is great I think.
In fact I just played a BHA v BHA game Haha. Won 3-1 ;)

D

Deleted member 18477

Mine is Villa, but I have only played one online game so far as Brighton. I was paired against a guy playing as Midlesborough and had quite a good game despite losing 2-1. The new pairing system seemed to have worked for me

Like the sound of that addition ALOT!!!!!!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Anyone who has the game and played the demo able to tell me if Pro difficulty is still as ridiculously tough. I'm trempted to get the game but only if its a decent game in career mode.

Ta

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Anyone who has the game and played the demo able to tell me if Pro difficulty is still as ridiculously tough. I'm trempted to get the game but only if its a decent game in career mode.

Ta

I've found pro is a hell of a lot easier than in the demo.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Havent bought a Fifa or PES for years as used to get bored just playing the computer. Doesnt Fifa have a sort of football manager element to it as well now?

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
Havent bought a Fifa or PES for years as used to get bored just playing the computer. Doesnt Fifa have a sort of football manager element to it as well now?

Yes, it started off pretty poorly but has become rather good, particularily in FIFA 11 - 12. Its got to the point that now Multi-Millionaires buy out clubs making them go on spending spree's to shift the ballance of power, and being able to hire scouts and set up a Youth Academy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here