Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon signs new contract

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
All we need to do is get Orlandi back and I'll be able to sleep peacefully at night once again.

do you know something we don't Bozza

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
@SkySportsPeteO: Inigo Calderon has agreed a new one year deal with Brighton. #bhafc

I believe Sammy Lee "Agreed" a deal with us :shrug:

Being that this is Brighton, I'll wait till the story says he's signed a new deal.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
All I need now is to meet this genius to get my replica shirt signed I bought to frame with Calde on the back!

any suggestions of the best way to do this, I guess pre season at Lewis or Crawley maybe best bet?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
All I need now is to meet this genius to get my replica shirt signed I bought to frame with Calde on the back!

any suggestions of the best way to do this, I guess pre season at Lewis or Crawley maybe best bet?

It was certainly very easy to get signatures and/or photos, if desired, at Whitehawk last pre-season.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Fantastic news, for the team , the club & the community. A top man who puts so much in outside of the matches also, thank you!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
:love: It's good to see he will be gracing our pitch once again.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Splendid, the missus will be happy. She's not to hot on the Albion player names but she remembers Calderon easily, because he looks like a Pirate. Apparently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here