Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Caicedo vs Bissouma

Who is the better player?

• Caicedo

Votes: 154 94.5%
  • Bissouma

Votes: 13 8.0%

• Total voters

I’d love to see what RDZ would do with Bissouma. Of course that boat has not just sailed it’s in a multiverse somewhere

Jan 14, 2008
Windsor ontario
Voted for both!

Caicedo is and will be the better footballer and probably win more in his career. But I preferred Bissouma and enjoyed watching him more personally.
Biss was better going forward than I think people remember. Yes a great tackler, but his real skill was his ability to receive the ball in tight spaces, and wriggle out of them in possession. He was great at transitioning from defence to attack and would've thrived under RDZ.

They only played together 6 times. We won 5 (Arsenal, Tottenham, Wolves, United and West Ham) and drew 1 (Leeds). It would've been scary under RDZ.
Spot on -Bissouma is a mix of both holding midfielder and and attacking midfielder where as caicedo is strictly a 6

Bissouma as we’re seeing now ……that under the right manager is easily one of the best midfielders in the league . He’s way better on the ball, has brilliant feet and has totally bossed the midfield v Brentford and Utd in his first 2 games

Some of the comments On here about Caicedo being way better are absolutely ridiculous . As a holding midfielder yes no doubt but overall ability no chance

Both are incredible players and it’s mental to think that we’re even having this conversation - unbelievable time to be a Brighton fan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here