Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Cabbage Cup tonight

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It's safe to say that Leicester (and Fulham) busted a few accumulators last night. The Premier League does seem to be getting stronger and stronger every season though. Tuesday's results prove that. But maybe I should wait until all the teams not involved in Europe have played tonight......

Look at Nottingham Forest - the goalscorers were both part of last season's glory and they walloped Grimsby 3-0 with Ryan Yates and Sam Surridge scoring two. Neither are real first team starters this season. I really rate Surridge, still only 24 - worth a look? ???

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That Bolton keeper had a shocker though. At fault for first and third goals and gave away a pen - I didn't see the fourth as the dog bolted out of the door, so no idea if he was at fault for that

Agreed…the match did seem to pivot on that penalty …offside in the buildup but I’m thinking that the goalie might have caught Ings..although it looks an unnecessary challenge as Ings seemed to have kicked the ball too far in front of him … on a wider note it remains to be seen if this kickstarts their season

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's safe to say that Leicester (and Fulham) busted a few accumulators last night. ? ???

Leicester bust mine.

Had them, plus Palace, Brentford and Everton.

Actually checked the line ups and specifically excluded Fulham, as they really didn't look strong.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It's safe to say that Leicester (and Fulham) busted a few accumulators last night. The Premier League does seem to be getting stronger and stronger every season though. Tuesday's results prove that. But maybe I should wait until all the teams not involved in Europe have played tonight......

Look at Nottingham Forest - the goalscorers were both part of last season's glory and they walloped Grimsby 3-0 with Ryan Yates and Sam Surridge scoring two. Neither are real first team starters this season. I really rate Surridge, still only 24 - worth a look? ???

Steve Cooper got a thing for Surridge so I don't think it could happen.

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
That Bolton keeper had a shocker though. At fault for first and third goals and gave away a pen - I didn't see the fourth as the dog bolted out of the door, so no idea if he was at fault for that

We bought our last dog from the blacksmith & soon as we got home he made a bolt for the door !!

Last night's keeper is our reserve, the first choice is on loan from Man City & is tremendous, but I doubt he'll ever get a game for City.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Well if Brighton don’t want to win it, I’m sure the Reds would love too.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Undav makes it 0-1 to the Albion.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I was just looking at BBC site. Have Barnsley not got a shirt sponsor? Shirts are plain

Correct. They were briefly sponsored by Hex, which is some sort of a pyramid scheme, I believe. Now searching for something more legit like a gambling company no doubt.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here