Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Cabbage Cup tonight

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Found no thread.

Squeaky bum time for Wolves (up 2-1 vs Preston), Crystal Palace (0-0 vs Oxford), Everton (up 1-0 vs Fleetwood but tight game), Bournemouth (1-1 vs Norwich) right now. Villa just took the lead against Bolton, 1-2 currently. At the time of writing some 30 minutes to go.

Screaming arse time for Fulham, down 2-0 against Crawley.

Edit: And Leicester, 0-0 against Stockport away.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Dubious Villa second …offside and marginal penalty decision….knocked the stuffing out of Bolton who have just conceded a third

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Crawley, giant killers!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Dubious Villa second …offside and marginal penalty decision….knocked the stuffing out of Bolton who have just conceded a third

That Bolton keeper had a shocker though. At fault for first and third goals and gave away a pen - I didn't see the fourth as the dog bolted out of the door, so no idea if he was at fault for that

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Good job it’s August. Shove a joint in their gobs and it’s how they do the school run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tired of my hometown being maligned like this, the mums almost all wait till they get home from the school run before blazing up.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That Bolton keeper had a shocker though. At fault for first and third goals and gave away a pen - I didn't see the fourth as the dog bolted out of the door, so no idea if he was at fault for that

His positioning for the third looked really amateur.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here