Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bye Sam! Bye Amanda! A Big Hello To SAMANDA!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
'This week, Amanda and Sam opted to be classed as one housemate. Big Brother revealed that if The Twins decided to be treated as one housemate, they would nominate together, be evicted together, and share winner status and money, if they won'

:clap2:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
What confused me is that when BB asked for two housemates to go to the diary room in the one of the puppets on holiday games, they went in with no one else.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What confuses me is how much I'll pick up from bhabet (bet365.com) if, nay, WHEN, Samanda wins:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14/07/2007 00:53:25
Amanda @ 6/1, £10.00 Single

14/07/2007 00:53:16
Sam @ 18/1, £10.00 Single

:clap2: :clap2:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What confused me is that when BB asked for two housemates to go to the diary room in the one of the puppets on holiday games, they went in with no one else.

But BB did say that for the purposes of that task, the twins would count as a pair. (not shown last night though)

waddle

Nov 3, 2005
Just picked up £200 for betting on Brian last night on Bet Fair
Happy days, roll om 3 points tom.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
No it hasn't, have you heard that CRAP version of Barbie Girl these 2 vaccuous airheads have released!! ?
Cannot believe I am posting in this forum BUT... On a brisk crisp misty early morning last Friday whilst walking from the station to work with the radio on my mobile I happened to have the misfortune of hearing this 'song'... Words fail me, they really do.

:nono::nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here