Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

By jove, i think i love dick knight

vincent van twoth

Sep 19, 2003
not in any kind of bottom touching way you understand. but when i heard him on talksport whilst driving home tonight, i hate to say that i did feel proud. bloody proud that he is our chairman.

dick comes across as such a top guy and i respect him, i do.

its just so different from hearing say jordan (not the one with the breasts) who just comes across as such a ****.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I agree. And a big well done to DK from me too.

:clap: :clap:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I must admit I was chanting "Dick Knight....there's only one Dick Knight" quite loudly in the car on the way home whilst listening to that. He really is an Albion legend and I reckon we should let him know on Saturday.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
vincent van twoth said:
not in any kind of bottom touching way you understand. but when i heard him on talksport whilst driving home tonight, i hate to say that i did feel proud. bloody proud that he is our chairman.

its just so different from hearing say jordan (not the one with the breasts) who just comes across as such a ****.

Christ any of us would no that mc ghee was the best available manager???

:drink:

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
I missed the interview - got into the car just after he finished. Any gems I missed?

Clearly the man is a legend.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
On this chairman thing for FG, Ernie, Mullers and Berkshire (sorry to put you with them berks, but on this one point)

Who would take over from DK with this huge money to invest ?

When this wonderful new chairman arrives and starts subsidising us to run at a loss (and commit us to run at a loss for X years ?) how do we ensure they dont f**K off leaving us to go down the pan ?

The albion have to be run as a business FFS and can't be run at a loss, because we then become completely reliant on the individual funding the loss.

Falmer, Dick and Mark Mcghee - the ultimate team

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
That's what I said all along. Leave it to Uncle Dick. He will find us a good manager. And it looks like just maybe he has.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
Legend???
You keep telling yourself that:lolol:

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

What has Dick Knight done wrong since becoming chairman in your opinion?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
What has Dick Knight done wrong since becoming chairman in your opinion? [/B][/QUOTE]

Appointed Martin Hinshelwood as manager?????

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
goldstone said:
What has Dick Knight done wrong since becoming chairman in your opinion?

Appointed Martin Hinshelwood as manager????? [/B][/QUOTE]

Apart from that.

I meant in the grand scheme of things.

Let's try again: Apart from appointing Hinshlewood and Wood-what has Dick Knight done wrong since becoming chairman?

Anybody who doesn't appreciate DK's value to B&HAFC is not living in the real world.

E Block Ernie

Jul 5, 2003
Jenny's Star Bar
vincent van twoth said:

Care in the community has a lot to answer for

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Sorry Ernie, i missed your answers to

Who would take over from DK with this huge money to invest ?

When this wonderful new chairman arrives and starts subsidising us to run at a loss (and commit us to run at a loss for X years ?) how do we ensure they dont f**K off leaving us to go down the pan ?

I think i preferred you when you were an intentional idiot

:salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here