Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Buzzard ate my sandwich.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Mrs AR and myself were sitting on a bench besides the Thames at Cliveden today, and after our long walk, we decided to get our food out.
Halfway through eating mine, whoosh came this feathery fiend and knicked the food right put of my hand.
Bloody cheek, it was only cheese and tomato.

Anyone else had a close call with nature :lolol:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The-Sun-Freddie-Starr-Ate-My-Hamster-1-e1574080247536.png

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Hmmm a greedy seagull once made off with my fillet of cod whilst holidaying in St.Ives.

Just to add insult to injury one of it's relatives then proceeded to nick my Cornetto. :tantrum:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Mrs AR and myself were sitting on a bench besides the Thames at Cliveden today, and after our long walk, we decided to get our food out.
Halfway through eating mine, whoosh came this feathery fiend and knicked the food right put of my hand.

I was on the test track at West Ruislip all last week, I saw quite a few Buzzards, none of them were eating sandwiches.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

A few code calls of nature ..must be an age thing

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Don't let the buzzards grind you down.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
A crow swooped on me when I was walking across the morrisons car park once. Grazed me head with its talons. **** knows what that was all about.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Sure it was a buzzard? Much more likely to be a red kite in Oxfordshire. They are much more manoeuvrable.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Hmmm a greedy seagull once made off with my fillet of cod whilst holidaying in St.Ives.

Just to add insult to injury one of it's relatives then proceeded to nick my Cornetto. :tantrum:

As far as creams against nature go, that's not an ice one.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
You haven't lived until you have been in an Indonesian forest town and had a monkey steal your pack of nuts. I protested and got the filthiest of looks and hisses in response. I knew my place.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My mate was feeding a possum - which then promptly pissed all over him. Stunk for days!

I was shat on by a Possum once. I was holding a Koala in the other hand and it just grinned. I quickly put it down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here