Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying tickets online

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
It's probably on here somewhere, or I'm being stupid, but are you able to buy tickets for concessions online?

I'm trying to buy tickets for Saturday and it only seems to be bringing up the prices for full adult tickets.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
I used to have no problem with the old system buying child/OAP tickets.

But, yes it does look a little bit more flash :shootself

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Yeah, I've been trying to get an OAP ticket for my Dad and I have NO idea how this ticketing system works for concessions. I'm not sure how it works normally? If I'm a registered user on the ticketing site, will my Dad require a membership no. for the site as well or can I just buy one for him? Will we have to go to shop for concessions, if so, does my old man have to be there to prove he's over 65!?

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
I haven't tried the new system. Do they still have a child and OAP option? I am guessing you are going fot student or a certain age group?

I'm trying to buy an U21 ticket and a child ticket for my brother, but there's no price options. Just quantity, and then a checkout total which are for full price.

Seems ridiculous to me, they have an age group option on season tickets but not on normal tickets? Means I'll have to phone the club shop tomorrow who ALWAYS seem to have a problem with my card for some unknown reason.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
what is the point of a system only half the support can use?

They want to make sure that people don't abuse the system by buying cheap tickets online and sneaking through at the gates, but in turn they've made it impossible for half of us to get tickets online. Just get competent people on the turnstiles! :US:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm trying to buy an U21 ticket and a child ticket for my brother, but there's no price options. Just quantity, and then a checkout total which are for full price.

Seems ridiculous to me, they have an age group option on season tickets but not on normal tickets? Means I'll have to phone the club shop tomorrow who ALWAYS seem to have a problem with my card for some unknown reason.

I would imagine thatthey are wary of people buying discounted tickets online as there is no real proof that someone is under-21 or a child. Afterall, we don't have very hi-tech systems and with a limited amount of turnstiles, it would be up to the ticket person to judge and that would be near on impossible with a late rush. ID requests and so on... Something that will, presumably, be eradicated when we have our new ticket system at Falmer.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
I would imagine thatthey are wary of people buying discounted tickets online as there is no real proof that someone is under-21 or a child. Afterall, we don't have very hi-tech systems and with a limited amount of turnstiles, it would be up to the ticket person to judge and that would be near on impossible with a late rush. ID requests and so on... Something that will, presumably, be eradicated when we have our new ticket system at Falmer.

I don't see how buying them online would be any different to buying them over the phone, or even going to the ticket office? They all come down to handing them over to somebody at the gate anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here