Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying online

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Trying to buy tickets online for the first time. I don't know if I have a password and if so what it is so I pressed the bit that said password forgotten and tried entering both the number on my season ticket that says fan no and the one that says card no, they are both saying the numbers are not recognised. So I thought maybe I would have to register but when I click on register it says if you have a season ticket I don't need to register. Where am I going wrong?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Trying to buy tickets online for the first time. I don't know if I have a password and if so what it is so I pressed the bit that said password forgotten and tried entering both the number on my season ticket that says fan no and the one that says card no, they are both saying the numbers are not recognised. So I thought maybe I would have to register but when I click on register it says if you have a season ticket I don't need to register. Where am I going wrong?
Your password is probably your postcode.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

Try your post code as your password :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here