Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying Car audio system

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
I need to replace my old car hi-fi, with one that has mp3 (not ipod) facility and possible dab.

Any recommendations?

:guitar::guitar::banana::banana:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Yup. I've had a couple of radios installed by them in the past. Good work.

chrishuet

Feb 1, 2010
Hove
Car Audio

Hi guys,
Thanks for the good PR.
As a huge Albion fan of many years and supplier to the club and players of audio and in car electronic products it would be great to see anyone from NSC and a i will be glad to offer you a special albion deal as we do to the fellow members of the Friends of the Albion, please put extra time aside when visiting either stores in Worthing or Shoreham as i will want to talk about the Albion!!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
If there's a choice between an aux input (from an MP3 player) and a USB socket (from a flash drive), I'd go for the USB socket. Just bung everything on a big chip, no power socket needed.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Hi guys,
Thanks for the good PR.
As a huge Albion fan of many years and supplier to the club and players of audio and in car electronic products it would be great to see anyone from NSC and a i will be glad to offer you a special albion deal as we do to the fellow members of the Friends of the Albion, please put extra time aside when visiting either stores in Worthing or Shoreham as i will want to talk about the Albion!!

Can you offer anything for a 54 Micra with standard built-in audio system? Looking for a way of adding an aux or USB input. Wife would be very grateful... (um, to ME that is!)

chrishuet

Feb 1, 2010
Hove
No specific kit for the nissan but there are various options available from around£100.it may be a better option to change the unit as a decent pioneer or Kenwood unit is the same money. Call in either store or give me a call 01903 237707 to get some ideas on the options ta CHRIS

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
No specific kit for the nissan but there are various options available from around£100.it may be a better option to change the unit as a decent pioneer or Kenwood unit is the same money. Call in either store or give me a call 01903 237707 to get some ideas on the options ta CHRIS

Thanks for the reply. Trouble is, it's built into the dashboard - can the unit be changed? £100 would be reasonable if it's feasible.

chrishuet

Feb 1, 2010
Hove
No problem to change the unit as it is a standard din size unit installed but is bolted in from behind the dash so can not be removed without a bit of work.Thanks Chris

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here