Buying a banner for Vicente !? Who going to chip in!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Genuine question. Who gets the banners printed and where? I ask because i'm in the trade and could hopefully get it done at a good price. Would need the artwork and the size, the offer is there ok!

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
Happy to contribute and/or help co-ordinate. I believe NSK bods are currently working on a Tony Bloom banner a la the huge Dick Night banner and the huge 'Stand or Fall' banner for the very back of the North stand. The Stand or Fall banner is being designed with the idea that mock ups will be posted on here for people's feedback. There was also talk of a Robbie Reinelt banner. Obviously these ideas take up quite a bit of time and planning to make them happen.

This isn't going to happen until next season now so we have the summer to organise the designs etc.

Space in the ground to hang (really big) banners is obviosuly limited but if people want something that can be held up (a la Dick Knight) this gives us a good idea re the size we're working to.

I can have a word with some of the designers and see what they can come up with.

A related point is the space at the front of the WSU. Would be good if the club would give this over to the fans to hag flags/banners etc. With the development of the East and the location of the TV cameras I'd hope the club would be willing to listen to this as a realistic solution.

superbez - PM sent

:albion2:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I'm always available for some good old banner designing. ESPECIALLY if I get to create one for THE DAGGER.

PM me if you need to.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Happy to contribute and/or help co-ordinate. I believe NSK bods are currently working on a Tony Bloom banner a la the huge Dick Night banner and the huge 'Stand or Fall' banner for the very back of the North stand. The Stand or Fall banner is being designed with the idea that mock ups will be posted on here for people's feedback. There was also talk of a Robbie Reinelt banner. Obviously these ideas take up quite a bit of time and planning to make them happen.

This isn't going to happen until next season now so we have the summer to organise the designs etc.

Space in the ground to hang (really big) banners is obviosuly limited but if people want something that can be held up (a la Dick Knight) this gives us a good idea re the size we're working to.

I can have a word with some of the designers and see what they can come up with.

A related point is the space at the front of the WSU. Would be good if the club would give this over to the fans to hag flags/banners etc. With the development of the East and the location of the TV cameras I'd hope the club would be willing to listen to this as a realistic solution.

superbez - PM sent

:albion2:

I'm in the WSU upper and was looking to get a banner made for next season. Was hoping to hang it over the the front of the stand but wasn't sure about how I stand with view to the advertising boards below.
Also where do you get flags/banners made? Had a look on line and there are a few about like barmy flags but not sure if the NSK etc use a specific one?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Appreciate this is an old thread, but it's a bit late to be discussing a Vicente banner now isn't it? Either it's ready for tomorrow or it isn't.

Be happy to throw a tenner in.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Appreciate this is an old thread, but it's a bit late to be discussing a Vicente banner now isn't it? Either it's ready for tomorrow or it isn't.

Be happy to throw a tenner in.
Late? What do you mean? I've just sent this off to get this made into a £10,000 set of ceramic tiles. I was going to get it installed just outside the club shop!

plazadevicente.jpg

:jester:

Last edited:

pintsawhiskey

Apr 17, 2010
bn1
I started this thread and I am over the moon it's been bounced.

We need sum 1 to be chairman and collect the £10s and £20s in a paypal account, super bez has kindly volunteered to help get it mad at trade money etc.

Let's get it done,

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Too late now surely,..... just get out and see if you can get a Spanish flag to wave about,....... he should get the message.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports