"Butternut Squash and Koriandar" "BHA Pies"

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
What's all that about?

I thought koriandar had a c at the beginning anyway?

I'm all for attempts to get some decent noms at the Amex, but do we have to go down this poncy route to make a better half time pastry treat, just because a few supporters have been to a Fiveways deli once?

Just seen they are trying to promote their own branded tat in The Argus.

pie03.jpg

WHY?

From what I gather (and I might well be wrong), a group of Norwich catering people have done a similar thing, and the vast majority of followers think they are an embarrassment.

Do we really need to start forming savoury cliques before the new ground has even opened? As if the bacon baguettes weren’t bad enough, I hope the North Stand isn't ruined by this lot.

Can't we just have an ambiguous ‘meat’ product, have a sing song and watch the football, without any of this "butternut" nonsense?

:facepalm::guitar::kiss:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bring back the Withdean rat-burger

* does not contain actual rat

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There will be a CHOICE you know?

Steak and Ale, / Chicken, Bacon and Leek.

They won't MAKE you have the veggie one.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I always thought butternut squash was a sex toy , is it also a vegetable ???

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
As a veggie myself, can I just say EXCELLENT! Never tried a butternut squash and koriander pie, but just having a food choice beyond chips is nice to see at football.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
What's all that about?

I thought koriandar had a c at the beginning anyway?

I'm all for attempts to get some decent noms at the Amex, but do we have to go down this poncy route to make a better half time pastry treat, just because a few supporters have been to a Fiveways deli once?

Just seen they are trying to promote their own branded tat in The Argus.

pie03.jpg

WHY?

From what I gather (and I might well be wrong), a group of Norwich catering people have done a similar thing, and the vast majority of followers think they are an embarrassment.

Do we really need to start forming savoury cliques before the new ground has even opened? As if the bacon baguettes weren’t bad enough, I hope the North Stand isn't ruined by this lot.

Can't we just have an ambiguous ‘meat’ product, have a sing song and watch the football, without any of this "butternut" nonsense?

:facepalm::guitar::kiss:

To be honest would you rather have pies supplied by Pukka or Forfars? (these were the other options that my Mum's company was up against)

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I am looking forward to some grissel and fat pies. I love it when you sink your teeth into a pie and your teeth bounce.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
First we allow JCL in, now I hear they are catering for vegetarians.
Is it all worth it ?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
This just goes to prove that there simply MUST be a KFC, McDonalds or Chinese takeaway at the ground serving good, wholesome British food as opposed to this poncy foreign muck. It's a football ground, not the f***ing Ritz.

Never mind CAMRA, support CAMREP - The Campaign for Real Pies

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports