Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bus travel from Worthing

Jellybean

Sep 6, 2012
I have never travelled to the Amex by bus, but I'm thinking of going to the Sheffield Wednesday match by bus.

Does anyone know how I can find out where buses leave from and at what times. I live in the Durrington part of Worthing. If anyone knows of pick up points or a website it would be appreciated

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Jellybean

Sep 6, 2012
Get the 700 to Shoreham High Street and then pick up the S bus to the ground.

Surely there is a bus that goes straight through? The back of the ticket mentions free bus travel from Worthing, doesn't the club lay on any official transport from the main places in that zone?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Get the 700 to Shoreham High Street and then pick up the S bus to the ground.
Is the correct answer
Surely there is a bus that goes straight through? The back of the ticket mentions free bus travel from Worthing, doesn't the club lay on any official transport from the main places in that zone?

There isn't a bus that goes straight through but using the 700 to Shoreham is covered by the free bus travel and then there is a straight through bus as mentioned by Knightsworld (or the train from Shoreham)

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
As the S Bus goes all around Mile Oak etc. would it be quicker to stay on the 700 to Churchil Square or the Old Steine and catch the 25? from there to te Amex?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here