bursaspors new stadium

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
You could put whoever you happened to be playings mascot in mouth of the croc, that would INCREDIBLY intimidating.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Am I the only person to think it looks absolutely ridiculous? It looks like a giant inflatable FFS!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Ok, but would you want the roof of The Amex to have teh head of a giant Seagull coming out of it?

no - but then its our own fault for having such a wank nickname

that is simply BRILLIANT

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Superb, except ... wtf is going on with the crocodile head? I mean, why?

thumbnail.aspx

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
People are far too obsessed with what a stadium looks like from a birds eye view nowadays. Who cares what it looks like from above, it's not going to change the fact that it looks like a fairly dull McBowl on the inside.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
When I saw the first image I thought it had been thought up by a 7 year old.

But actually that second image looks pretty sick. Still not sure if I would be proud or embarassed if that was my team though.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
1) Bursaspor are known as the crocodiles
2) It's only a plan
3) Although Bursaspor got a lot of financial backing now that could implode in no time so no guarantee it will ever get built.
4) In Turkey constrcution takes aeons so don't expect to this stadium anywhere soon.
5) Turkish media are totally ignoring it.... more interested in the imminent demise of Cheaterbahce.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
There SHOULD be a Seagulls head atop the Amex. Maybe even two or three, all leaning in to look over the pitch like the ones in Finding Nemo who keep saying 'mine'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports