burnley

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
they're pretty unpredictable (but then so are we) ... the weather may play a part too ... certain we can see 'em off though ... as per usual the team we put out will be interesting and will have a prediction when the time comes but will no doubt be wildly wrong (expectation vs reality)

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Charlie Austin will score.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Hope Gus goes with two wingers again. 2-0 Albion Barnsy to end his drought.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
they're pretty unpredictable (but then so are we) ... the weather may play a part too ... certain we can see 'em off though ... as per usual the team we put out will be interesting and will have a prediction when the time comes but will no doubt be wildly wrong (expectation vs reality)

'the weather'? .......they're northeners ! Clinging to straws now !!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I actually think weve been pretty consistent this season: we get points against the poorer sides in the division and we lose to the good teams.

We're very much a mid table team, I fully expect us to finish about twelfth this season and I for one will be quite happy with that. It would be a good first season in this division and we can buid for a play off place next year.

I expect Burnley to finish quite close to us. Theyre not one of the top teams but have some handy players. I predict 1.1.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
think he means bad weather may favour them? :sheep: :albion2:

Got a mate who's a Burnley fan. We played 90mins outside on an all-weather pitch last night when the rain and wind was at its height. As we started he said it was like being at Turf Moor. Needless to say he wimped out royally, claiming he would be suffering from hypothermia in the morning if he had to stay a minute longe outside. Northerners? I've sh*t 'em. I now confidently predict a 4-nil win on saturday as long as it's blowing a gail.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I#m back fo r Saturday's game! I'm previously unbeaten in the league, having seen all home league games from Doncaster up to the game before Leeds. My last defeat was Liverpool at home, and I also went to Portsmouth/Bristol City away so things are looking good, and I came back for Coventry at home so even better. As such, I predict a 2-0 win - Barnes and Harley

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Burnley are, and always have been , one of those games that can go either way.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hope Gus goes with two wingers again. 2-0 Albion Barnsy to end his drought.

And two OUT AND OUT strikers as well please. Its all very well having two wingers but just CMS running about like a loon gets you nowhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports