[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Going back to Stanley.
He's been here five years. In that time you could count on one hand the decent set pieces.
Very unlike the club to stick with someone where there seems to be absolutely no proof he's doing his job properly.
In fact our set pieces are so bad i would have guessed we simply don't ever work on them in training.
How about we don't sign one random youngster, sack off Stanley and sign the best set piece coach we can.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Why would we not have injuries next season? It's a fact that across the league teams are now experiencing more injuries. That won't stop.
Of course we'll have injuries next season, that's a given.

What's not a given is the severity and number. It may be fact that they're up across the board this season but it's also fact that we're one of the sides who have suffered the most. My hope is that next season injuries both reduce across the league and that we fall back into the middle of the pack.

My post is about avoiding anymore long term injuries so that we can go into next year with a full squad to choose from rather than suffer more injuries and start the season with a depleted squad.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Why would we not have injuries next season? It's a fact that across the league teams are now experiencing more injuries. That won't stop.

Yup, with the Euro24 tournament it’s another summer where a lot of players won’t get a proper break. Expecting a lot of injuries next season too. FFS don’t let anyone organise a summer tournament in summer 2025.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Pedro goes down so easily these days - it’s like he wants to avoid any significant contact - mental response to long term injury I guess - or in Pedro’s case, an awareness he isn’t fully recovered. Not a good look either way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports