Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Stockdale, Bruno, Dunk, Greer, Rosenior; March, Kayal, Stephens, Murphy; Zamora, Hemed is the team. Suprised at Hemed and Zamora starting together thought they looked a bit lost in the MK game. But looks like we're sticking with 4-4-2!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
#BHAFC subs v Burnley: Maenpaa (GK), Chicksen, Goldson, Holla, Forster-Caskey, Manu, Akindayini.

No LuaLua on the bench :(

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

@OfficialBHAFC: #BHAFC subs v Burnley: Maenpaa (GK), Chicksen, Goldson, Holla, Forster-Caskey, Manu, Akindayini. #BFCvBHA

No big German or Andrew crofts!

Hopefully kazenga ready for the home game v bham.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Well done to Akindayini for making the bench. March & Murphy will add a lot of pace to the team and their centre backs will not like having to handle Zamora AND Hemed. I was kind of expecting a 4-5-1 designed to get a draw so so well done to Hughton for picking an attacking 4-4-2 with 2x wingers & 2x traditional strikers; he is going for 3 points!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Well done to Akindayini for making the bench. March & Murphy will add a lot of pace to the team and their centre backs will not like having to handle Zamora AND Hemed. I was kind of expecting a 4-5-1 designed to get a draw so so well done to Hughton for picking an attacking 4-4-2 with 2x wingers & 2x traditional strikers; he is going for 3 points!
He's very smart and always picks the right side unlike previous managers...Always good to see a manager go for the win:clap2:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Going for the win. Or picking the best side he can with the injuries. A bit of both I think. We should be able to hold it up OK so it all depends on whether our wingers have any joy with their fullbacks.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
That is one really weak bench. Only JFC gives any sort of solid feeling... all the others are just not there yet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports