Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Vokes out and Barton 50/50.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
I think Burnley have been scraping through matches for weeks now and have been using their unbeaten run as an extra psychological factor to help push them on. I'm hoping that Boro' end their unbeaten run the same way they did to us, and leave behind the remains of a very disheartened Burnley side. Their away game to Preston coming up is difficult, as not many teams manage to pick up all three points at the Deepdale stadium, so I'm hoping they slip up twice is quick succession.

At the end of the day, I want one thing to happen tonight... us to pick up three points. We can see where the land lies after that.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Too many people worrying about this game. Any result could be a good result.

Everyone should be concentrating on 3 points tonight. Otherwise this game is irrelevant.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Boro win and red cards to Barton and Vokes

Sadly (as far as red cards go) both doubts for tonight according to BBC

Burnley have doubts over striker Sam Vokes (groin) and midfielder Joey Barton, who came off with a calf injury during the 2-1 win at Birmingham.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
I'm probably wrong but i hope boro have something to play for when we play them. They have seemed to be a bit susceptible to pressure this season and if they are already promoted when we play them then they might be more relaxed and actually harder to play against whereas if they know they need to win then they could make more mistakes and give us an edge.

Don't forget also that we will be playing them with our first team this time around!

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
We want a win one way or the other don't we? At this point probably to Boro, but I think they're more fragile morale wise than Burnley so a loss for Boto tonight may turn into another v Ipswich or Brum.
So I'm happy as long as one of them loses, and preferably by 2 or more.

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
Substitution
Posted at 54'
Substitution, Middlesbrough. Ritchie de Laet replaces George Friend because of an injury.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports