Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley Ticket's

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Quick reminder to all those going. The cricket club next door is away friendly (think it has a car park as well). Three bars, food, proper ale in two of them & you can sit outside on the terrace if the sun shines. https://www.burnleycricketclub.com/
Indeed, a lovely view from the bar area, where they'll tell you all about Jimmy over your pie and mash

Burn.JPG

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
has block 19 already been and gone then ??
No, with the release of block 1 we have made available a total of 1658. If you go by the ground size we should have an allocation of about 2150. Block 3 is a small one probably less than 50, block 19 about 200, there are 60 in block 11 that were never released and the rest must be across blocks 4, 12 and 20.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
No, with the release of block 1 we have made available a total of 1658. If you go by the ground size we should have an allocation of about 2150. Block 3 is a small one probably less than 50, block 19 about 200, there are 60 in block 11 that were never released and the rest must be across blocks 4, 12 and 20.
You mean Block 19 could still open up? Seems odd not to have opened it, because it can't go to Burnley fans there?

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
You mean Block 19 could still open up? Seems odd not to have opened it, because it can't go to Burnley fans there?
Yes it could. If block 1 sells out then that or block 3 would surely be next in line to open.
Certainly no Burnley fans could use block 19 but as to why it is not open that is a question for our ticketing department. They started with blocks 2, 10, 18, and 11(ambulant disabled) then went to 17 then 9 and finally this morning 1.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Yes it could. If block 1 sells out then that or block 3 would surely be next in line to open.
Certainly no Burnley fans could use block 19 but as to why it is not open that is a question for our ticketing department. They started with blocks 2, 10, 18, and 11(ambulant disabled) then went to 17 then 9 and finally this morning 1.
Are we allowed to 'swop' once we have bought a ticket? I guess not.

Tim Edwards64

Mar 3, 2023
Since when did Seagulls Travel stop going via Haywards Heath? I was considering this but would have to be the coach, train at £130 is ridiculous.
They generally do but I’ve had to book from Hickstead for this one. May be worth a call to see if they’ll make a detour if there are enough of us.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Since when did Seagulls Travel stop going via Haywards Heath? I was considering this but would have to be the coach, train at £130 is ridiculous.
Yes I did my annual one away game trip a few years ago to Burnley by train and it cost me about this price. When you consider that's over 20% per cent of a season ticket in the WSU it is ridiculous . Oh and it was a 0-0 draw !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here