Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley preparing another bid for Stephens (but probably bollox Twitter rumour)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Dean wasn't the only factor was it, let it go FFS its pathetic.

If his family are quite settled down here then why would he want to uproot them and move up to that northern p!ss hole?
At the beginning of the season when he wanted the move i would say Burnley were up there in being one of the favourites to come back down again.

Agreed , i think most players would want to play in the PL wouldn't they, how many go public with it like he did?

He wasn't the only factor but he was a big factor. I don't spend my life walking around cursing Dean but equally I'm not going to forgive him for the decisions he made that day and the subsequent appeal.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Most definitely wasn't the only factor. I was simply saying that if a conversation arose where I was discussing us falling short last year, I would expect him to be mentioned, and rightly so.

He wasn't the only factor but he was a big factor. I don't spend my life walking around cursing Dean but equally I'm not going to forgive him for the decisions he made that day and the subsequent appeal.

0.jpg

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
You're going to have a busy time convincing 25-28k people to do that when the man next visits the Amex.

Not really, i would say most would be looking forward to THIS season, and making sure we get enough points on the board to make sure we get promoted rather than pin our hopes on one refereeing decision. Move on!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here