Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley interested in Dale Stephens

YorkshireClaret

May 2, 2016
Seems there was something in it all along.

It seems a fair price for both parties - in a ridiculously inflated market. For us, it will take more than the addition of Stephens (good player though he is) to keep us up. For you, with Norwood already in, will the cash fund another signing or two to take you across the finish line this time?

It looks a tricky league this year but I think you'll be right up there.

Best of luck for the season.

UTC

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Seems there was something in it all along.

It seems a fair price for both parties - in a ridiculously inflated market. For us, it will take more than the addition of Stephens (good player though he is) to keep us up. For you, with Norwood already in, will the cash fund another signing or two to take you across the finish line this time?

It looks a tricky league this year but I think you'll be right up there.

Best of luck for the season.

UTC
Don't get too excited. I'm not saying you won't get him but I don't think it will be quite as soon as you think.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Don't get too excited. I'm not saying you won't get him but I don't think it will be quite as soon as you think.

You still posting on BBS ?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Fair enough. You were on there alot
That was when we were in the same league. I went on the Southampton forum before that and tried the Bournemouth forum after. The Bournemouth one was awful so stopped doing it after that.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'd be happy with that if we had a replacement in by 31 August who is as good as Stephens.

Norwood is a decent replacement for Stephens. Pretty relaxed about letting him go now with Norwood and Sidwelll able to fill the void. Will still need another for squad depth if nothing else.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
That was when we were in the same league. I went on the Southampton forum before that and tried the Bournemouth forum after. The Bournemouth one was awful so stopped doing it after that.

Think i gave up about the same time as you. About two years i think. Can't be arsed with the same nonsense being said time and time again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here