Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley fans don't think much of the Amex

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Must've been f***ing boring for them, watching their team put out a shit performance grinding out a 1-0 win over 9 men and creating no atmosphere what so ever.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Must've been f***ing boring for them, watching their team put out a shit performance grinding out a 1-0 win over 9 men and creating no atmosphere what so ever.

Although I agree Burnley were not great, all this slating of them on here makes me laugh. Remember Walsall at the Theatre of Trees......

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Laughable!!
I'd like to know which grounds in the Championship they've been to with a better atmosphere than yesterday!!

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
The one I got talking to at the end of the game was very impressed with the stadium and atmos.

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Turf Moor's ancient facilities leave a lot to be desired according to Barnet fans I know that went up there in August. Jealous.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
One could almost predict their point of view, They came here and (despite the referee who presumably travelled on the Burnley team coach) , like Howe, could not say anything which might have prejudiced their position. They were not going to say anything controversial about a victory they scarcely deserved.

Frankly, one cannot say very much in favour of the Burnley support who were, it has to be said, pathetic !

Dandyman

In London village.
They should take a lead from their manager: "...the atmosphere the Brighton fans created was terrific and if you stand off for one second someone like Craig Mackail-Smith will punish you."

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
f*** em, i couldn't give a shit what they think. Northern Monkeys!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well they can always f*** off back up to their shit depressing northern hovel and beat up some asians I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here