Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bullard and Chopra revert to type

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Just read a report that Bullard and Chopra have been suspended by ITFC for turning up late for training after a drinking session allegedly started in London and continued over a 48 hour period in Newcastle with players from other clubs including Nolberto Solano who then failed to turn up for a reserve game for Hartlepool.

I recall one or two on here suggesting a couple of months ago that we should go for Bullard when our midfield was lacking bite. He did have a good game against us at Portman Road (as did bad boy Bowyer) but is far too much of a loose cannon to have in the dressing room. I don't think he is Gus's sort of player and I'm relieved that we potentially dodged a bullet there.

Chopra's problems are well documented and again we helped to play him into form but it is rather sad for the decent Tractor boy fans who are looking to his goals to keep them out of danger. Their whole season could be derailed by these so called 'professionals'.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Very bad behaviour obviously but I have a sneaking admiration for a session that starts in London and ends in Newcastle. That's a hell of a pub crawl.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Very bad behaviour obviously but I have a sneaking admiration for a session that starts in London and ends in Newcastle. That's a hell of a pub crawl.

That crossed my mind too - at what point on their night out in London did the conversation go: 'where next?, reply: 'I know this nice little place.....in Newcastle'' - 'alright - Taxi!'

I also imagine the hangover when they turned up at training. Uuuuuugh!

The report states they were sent to train with the Youth team before Bullard was suspended and told not to come near the first team squad until further notice. I see that one or two Hull fans are now gloating that they warned Ipswich fans he is trouble....

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Was talking to some Ipswich fans last week and they were saying that Bullard was one of their best players while on loan, as soon as he signed, he turned into a complete tosser

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here