Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bulgaria v England (7:45 ITV)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I don’t think any Palace fan should be linked with those pieces of shit.

For what it is worth, I agree with you. But some Palace fans don't exactly help themselves if they'd rather parallels weren't drawn.

Bulgarian racists

19707598-7572575-An_England_European_qualifying_match_in_Bulgaria_has_been_tempor-a-11_157108351.jpg

Holmesdale Fanatics

holmesdale fanatics 1.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
To be fair I think the HF are much more aligned with anti racism. It’s just a shame that their sense of style screams “Bulgarian Nazi”. A rethink of the black hoodies might be a good idea, given tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The HF could always rename themselves as the Houdinis...............

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
If you're older than 21 years old and you're still involved in football hooliganism, then you either live in a very very boring place or you're just sad as ****.

Look at their dress sense FFS! They look like they're about to go out for a staff team building session paint balling

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I agree with the Palace fan here. By all means refer to them as racist hoodies ultras but even Palace don't deserve to be associated with Nazis

To be fair (to me) my post wasn't a reply to him. And I have justified my partizan comment elsewhere. And I don't take lectures from Palace fans on NSC. That's just wrong.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
For what it is worth, I agree with you. But some Palace fans don't exactly help themselves if they'd rather parallels weren't drawn.

Bulgarian racists

View attachment 116166

Holmesdale Fanatics

View attachment 116167

Thought exactly the same when those pieces of shit came up on the tv. But don’t expect the penny to finally drop in educationally deprived third world places like Croydon.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If you're older than 21 years old and you're still involved in football hooliganism, then you either live in a very very boring place or you're just sad as ****.

Look at their dress sense FFS! They look like they're about to go out for a staff team building session paint balling

If involved means masturbating over video clips of men, marching on together, then DF is certainly one in a boring place. Portugal, I think it was. Caravan probably.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He’s deleting controversial words and adding large extra sentences to his paragraphs but we don’t have the ability to freeze time. In fact it’s the other way. You’ll quote a small phrase and by the time you hit post it’ll be large because the text committed to the database has changed.

A limited edit facility is one of the great features of NSC. If you’ve made spelling or grammar errors or just want to remove a double post it’s a godsend. But what he’s doing is changing quotable posts on the fly to make himself look better. The proof that I have is merely his reaction to being called on it. You can all make your own judgement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I edit all the time after blunders!

In this instance I took the editing as a sign of weakness. Off the cuff clearly wound-up rants, were later altered. The revised versions only ‘looked good in the mirror’.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Goliath

Oct 7, 2019
With all the hype about racist behaviour at this game from the English media which must have found its way to Bulgaria then this was always going to happen.So often as we all know the media stirs up trouble.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
With all the hype about racist behaviour at this game from the English media which must have found its way to Bulgaria then this was always going to happen.So often as we all know the media stirs up trouble.

You’ll probably get criticised, but there’d be truth in saying that Bulgarian racists made damn sure they didn’t miss this match.

Great publicity for some low life’s, their .... minutes of fame moment.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Sadly I think you’re right. Was never in doubt after last weeks hyperbole.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Indeed. I was completely non racist till I discovered the media. Now I'm a Nazi. I blame Rupert Murdoch.

:facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Stupid sarcastic post.Really dumb.So you are telling me the media has never whipped up trouble?Grow up.

Of course media whips up trouble.

But you'd have to be a racist already, or a fekkin eejit, to start monkey chanting in response to something you read or saw on the media. FFS.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Stupid sarcastic post.Really dumb.So you are telling me the media has never whipped up trouble?Grow up.

I don’t think the British media can be accused of whipping up this racism. The Bulgarians along with whole load of other country’s fans/people in general are overtly racist.

A visiting team containing black players, far superior to their shitty players, was inevitably going to face racism in the stadium. Whether the British media existed or not.

But I think you’re right that the hyped build up, overshadowing the football in fact, meant that every racist football goon in Sofia made sure that they were there.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Bulgarian coach insisting his country doesn't have a racism problem when part of the stadium is already closed for previous racism! Trumpism is spreading.

Goliath

Oct 7, 2019
Of course media whips up trouble.

But you'd have to be a racist already, or a fekkin eejit, to start monkey chanting in response to something you read or saw on the media. FFS.

Maybe racist already yes and this kind of media attention makes you react.Then those who aren't even racist but monkey chant just to wind up the opposition.FFS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here