Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Build a Bonfore - DVD Edition. Interest?

Would you buy a "Build a Bonfire" style DVD for £8.50?

• Yes

Votes: 101 92.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 7.3%

• Total voters

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'll definitely have one.

Right - finally finished this not 5 minutes ago and very chuffed with it I am as well. The completed DVD contains 86 minutes of 1995/96 footage, 62 minutes of 1996/97 footage, 38 minutes of extra (slightly lower quality) 1996/97 footage and a montage of photos and newspaper reports from Doncaster & Hereford se to REM's Everybody Hurts (Cheesy, I know - I think JMC did it for his DVD as well but it seemed apt)

It contains loads and loads of match action, coverage of the Lincoln protest, the march on the FA, the trip to Mellor, the walkout, the boycotted game and loads of Atilla and Samrah. It also has 2 versions of Doncaster coverage and 4 different versions of the Hereford game.

Now all I need to do is the small matter of burning the required number. So I thought I would bounce this to see if anyone who wants one didn't vote.

I'll try and get sufficient numbers by the beginning of next week so watch out for a new thread. I will alos be offering my entire back catalogue (!) to cheque payments.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Definitely. Hurry up.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Would love one of these badboys :wave:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
TGC

Will you be doing a cover as well that we can download???

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Oh yes please:lol:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
yes pls, though off on hols for 2 weeks tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here