Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

build a bonfire etc...

glos seagull

Sep 2, 2005
i am thinking of selling some of my albion collection including my copy of build a bonfire - do these fetch much and what else is worth anything to albion collectors?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
glos seagull said:
i am thinking of selling some of my albion collection including my copy of build a bonfire - do these fetch much and what else is worth anything to albion collectors?

It sounds obvious but it depends on what it is.

Build a Bonfire could go for as much as £50 if recent eBay auctions are anything to go by.

What else have you got for sale?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Unlike your wit which needs serious work son! :jester:
Get back to work old boy..........:lolol: :lolol:

glos seagull

Sep 2, 2005
the book of photos from the last season at the goldstone and the history of the albion book from a few years back signed by BZ, MA, RR etc.... plus two shirts from the great escape season signed by Steve Gritt and Jeff Wood, loads of other shirts and about 4 shoe boxes of programs tickets and fanzines and even a cup final rozette.....

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
glos seagull said:
the book of photos from the last season at the goldstone and the history of the albion book from a few years back signed by BZ, MA, RR etc.... plus two shirts from the great escape season signed by Steve Gritt and Jeff Wood, loads of other shirts and about 4 shoe boxes of programs tickets and fanzines and even a cup final rozette.....

blimey you must be desperate for money!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
glos seagull said:
baby coming...........

congrats...but surely you have other stuff to sell, or get a loan....that sort of memorabillia (sp? terrible! ) is unreplaceable (sp?..jesus! )....virtually!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Stick it all on Ebay,though in several lots,obviously.

Price it to attract bids,remember your on costs (eBay fees,p & p) and that its all a bit of a chore.

But the money will come in useful for disposable nappies,Calpol and childcare costs.

Bon chance!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here