Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley back on loan?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
how has this nonsense got to 8 pages?

Desperation for a winger, even if it is one who pulls a hamstring every time he runs at more than 75%

There is absolutely no foundation in truth in this thread either as far as I know?

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I'd just posted this in another thread.

I'm reliably told that the Tomlin rumour is rubbish. Middlesbrough rate him very highly and is technically the most skill full player at the club. Also they are building and not looking to sell anybody.

However, the same 'source' told me that there might be something in the Buckley rumour, although he hasn't heard anything specific himself. He tells me that Buckley was a no risk Poyet signing and isn't considered good enough. They are looking to move him on.

I'd question whether we could afford him even if we were in for him.

However, I might add that this came from the same person who told me the the Finnish goalkeeper was signing on Monday! He is in the media, so I do trust what he tells me.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
At this point I'll add my usual caveat:-

If after signing, say 3 more, young, fast, attacking, players Tony says:-

"guess what gang, I've signed Bobby as well, cos I can afford it, and I think he's well lush", I'll be in hogs heaven.

But Bobby Zamora isn't the answer to last seasons woes.

Yep. This.

In fact lets give BZ a striking coaching role to boot. How to stick the white round thing in the net. We need it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I would take him back and if we did get him & Bobby there would be no stopping us I think

Buckley, Baldock, Bobby @ Brighton

Why don't we have Bridcutt, Brez, Barham & Byrne as well.

It's gotta be better than looking beyond the BN postcode for players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here