Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bryan Adams

Maverick

Jun 1, 2011
Going to see him tonight at the Brighton Centre, looking forward to it. Anyone here been before?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Been to The Brighton Centre before? Yep, it's on the seafront - you can't miss it.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

I am having dinner with the in-laws tonight and you've just made me feel much better. As they say, there is always someone in the world worse off than yourself.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I had tickets to see him at Ashton Gate years ago but was ill so couldn't go. Didn't even realise he was playing! LOVE a bit of Bryan Adams...

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Absolute value for money. Bryan will play for at least 3 hours and give you the whole song book (unlike so many other these days).

He may be a bit old hat to some but his gigs are second to none for sheer rock anthems and atmosphere.

First saw him at the Concorde Pavilion in Berkeley just outside San Francisco 20 years ago! and many times since. His smaller acoustic gig at the Dome a year or so back was something else!:guitar:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Hopefully the now slightly portly skinny sporty spice will be there to sing that one good Bryan Adams song.
If i were you, though, i'd go back to 1987, 89, 90 and catch Public Enemy.

Yoda

English & European
Does he still play the bass in his gigs? If so, I wish he would get a new bass player in and get back on the six string.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
:rock:

'The only thing that looks good on me is you....'

I used that line to woo the better half many years ago.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Maverick

Jun 1, 2011
Adding to my collection of gigs consisting of Human league and AHA!! Jealous yet? lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here