Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno's latest FB post... who or what was criminal?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Hello Seagulls!!! Ayer otra derrota por 1-0, otra vez con ocasiones y fallando un penal! Era el campo del lider , buen partido mal resultado. Thanks for coming Seagulls!!! Hugs!

Translated by Bing: Hello Seagulls! Yesterday another defeat by 1-0, another time with times and failing a criminal! He was the leader, good poor match. Thanks for coming Seagulls! Hugs!

:thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hugs!
HUGS!!
HUGS!!!

Ban him ban him.

DanielT

Google translate makes more sense to me:

Yesterday another 1-0 loss, again with a penalty and failing occasions! He was the leader of the field, good game bad result.

I took 'failing occasions' to mean missing chances

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Hello Seagulls!!! Ayer otra derrota por 1-0, otra vez con ocasiones y fallando un penal! Era el campo del lider , buen partido mal resultado. Thanks for coming Seagulls!!! Hugs!

"Another defeat yesterday - 1-0, had our chances again and missed a penalty! Away to the league leaders, good match, bad result."

salazar

Jun 15, 2008
Haywards Heath

Translated by Bing: Hello Seagulls! Yesterday another defeat by 1-0, another time with times and failing a criminal! He was the leader, good poor match. Thanks for coming Seagulls! Hugs!

:thumbsup:

My translated version.

Hello Seagulls!!! Yesterday another defeat by 1-0, again like other occasions and a missed penalty. The leader of the field, good game, bad result. Thanks for coming Seagulls!!! Hugs!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

Another defeat yesterday, 1-0, we had chances again and missed a penalty. The game was at the home of the league leaders, a good game but a bad result.

I love how he writes 'hugs'. It's a literal translation of 'Un abrazo' which people say in Spain but it has a manly, matey meaning to it.

Hugs doesn't :flounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here