Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno's Collapse

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Heard from a completely reliable insider, that Bruno actually suffered a memory back-flash from the film '2001: A Space Odyssey' which he'd watched only the night before. This caused him to suddenly fall asleep in a standing position on the field of play. The clubs psychologists reckon he might never recover as he watched the film twice consecutively. Worrying times for him and the club.

Get well soon Bruno.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Well he fooled me for a second - I thought (briefly) he'd suffered severe damage to heart/ribs/whatever and I was amazed and relieved to see him get up

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Heard from a completely reliable insider, that Bruno actually suffered a memory back-flash from the film '2001: A Space Odyssey' which he'd watched only the night before. This caused him to suddenly fall asleep in a standing position on the field of play. The clubs psychologists reckon he might never recover as he watched the film twice consecutively. Worrying times for him and the club.

Get well soon Bruno.

He's like a myotonic goat...

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
#prayforbruno

#thebeardwillrise

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
As much as I love Bruno would be nice to give him a breather now so hope to see some game time for Rosenior very soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here