Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Argus

Sam Baldock is doubtful and fellow full-back Gaetan Bong will not be fit in time for the trip to Huddersfield on Thursday.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Having signed Chuba to cover SB our major doubt and the man we missed most is Bruno hope he is back at Huddersfiled. Pocognoli can still cover Bong ok, not as good but good cover..

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Having signed Chuba to cover SB our major doubt and the man we missed most is Bruno hope he is back at Huddersfiled. Pocognoli can still cover Bong ok, not as good but good cover..

Agree Bruno is the key loss. Wonder if we'll start with Akpom or Hemed up front alongside Murray on Thursday, assuming Baldock is still out.

However, don't agree re Pocog. Think he is better than Bong, especially as we've not seen him get a run in the team for more than two games and he will surely only get better.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is about opinions I prefer Bong as I think that he is better both defensively and getting forward. Having said that in difficult must not lose away games I would be tempted to play Bong at Left Back and Pocognoli at left midfield instead of Murphy or Skalak as we did LR on the right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here